Information on Armaturenfabrik Franz Schneider GmbH + Co. KG accordance with Article 13 GDPR
GeneralArmaturenfabrik Franz Schneider GmbH + Co. KG (in the following known as AS-Schneider) welcomes your visit to our website as well as your interest in our company and our products. Protecting your personal data following its collection, processing, and use during your visit to our website is very important to us. Below you will find information about which data is collected during your visit to our homepage and how it is used.
1. Name and contact details of the data protection officerArmaturenfabrik Franz Schneider GmbH + Co. KG Bahnhofplatz 12 74226 Nordheim Deutschland Telephone: +49 (0)7133-101-0 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Contact details of our data protection officerDatenschutzbeauftragter@as-schneider.com
3. Data collection on our websiteEvery time you visit our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer. In doing so, the following data is collected:
- the name of your Internet service provider,
- the type, functionality and language of the used browser,
- the website from which you visit us,
- the web pages which you visit when on our website,
- the number of bytes transferred,
- the links you clicked on,
- saved date and duration of your visit
4. Data processing and purpose, legal basisWe collect and utilise our users‘ personal data only insofar as this is necessary for provision of an operational site and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user, by making these available to us, using the forms on our website. Your personal data will be passed on to third parties only if this is necessary for the purpose of contract execution or for billing purposes, in compliance with Art. 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for order processing, or if you have previously consented. We do not sell your personal data to third parties. Disclosure to government institutions and authorities entitled to receive information only takes place within the framework of mandatory legal provisions or insofar as we are obliged to do so by court order. a) Contact form The personal data will be stored and processed solely for the purpose of sending product information and answering your request. The data collected is derived from the form. Your data is processed according to Article 6 para. 1, lit, b), f) GDPR.
5. Data deletion and data retentionAS-Schneider stores personal data as long as necessary to carry out a service that you have requested or to which you have given your consent, unless otherwise provided by law. The data stored during collection will be deleted after the periods of statutory retention and limitation or after the discontinuation of the purpose for the collection, whichever is longer.
- Frequency of page views
- Number of users
- Bounce rate (page is closed after a page request)
- Session duration (average duration of all users)
- Country from which the site was called up
- Use of website functions
- How often which page is selected
- Which website the user comes from
- Booking conversion rate (How many users of the website book a service)
- Which region the user comes from
- Device and device category, with which the user calls up our website
8. LinkedIn Conversion TrackingOn our website we use the conversion tracking technology and retargeting function of the network LinkedIn. This is provided by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. This technology enables us to display personalized advertisements on LinkedIn to visitors to this Web site. It can also be used to create anonymous reports about the performance of advertisements and information about interaction with our website. For this purpose, a conversion cookie is set when using our website and a connection is established with LinkedIn servers. Further information on data protection can be found on the LinkedIn website at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy“ target=“_blank You have the opportunity at any time to opt out of the analysis of your usage patterns and the display of interest-based recommendations. To do so, simply click on the „Reject from LinkedIn“ field under the link https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out“ target=“_blank (for LinkedIn members) or on „Reject from LinkedIn“ (for other users). LinkedIn is certified under the Privacy-Shield-Agreement and thus offers a guarantee according to art. 46 para. 1 lit a DSGVO to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0&status=Active>“ target=“_blank). The legal basis for the use of this technology is our legitimate interest in analysing the usage behaviour of our website in order to optimise our website and our advertising in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit a DSGVO.
9. Use of Leadlab/WiredmindsOur website uses counting pixel technology provided by WiredMinds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) to analyze visitor behavior. In connection with this, the IP address of the visitor is processed. The processing occurs only for the purpose of collecting company based information such as company name, for example. IP addresses of natural persons are excluded from any further processing by means of a whitelist. An IP address is not stored in LeadLab under any circumstances. While processing data, it is our outmost interest to protect the rights of natural persons. Our interest in processing data is based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. At no time is it possible to draw conclusions from the collected data on an identifiable person. WiredMinds GmbH uses this information to create anonymized usage profiles of the visit behavior on our website. Data obtained during this process is not used to personally identify visitors of our website. Exclude from tracking (To ensure WiredMinds LeadLab permanently excludes you from tracking, a functionally necessarey cookie will be set)